Wednesday 16 September 2009

Today I went on a knife skills course at Jamie Oliver's shop Recipease in Clapham Junction.
It was 2 hours of chopping (and a bit of cooking) under the guidance of a chef (Leigh in this case). It was great fun and I learnt a lot. We made a coleslaw (loads of chopping there), with fresh mayonnaise, and then a tomato bruschetta. After the course we relaxed with a glass of wine and ate some of our food (the rest was packaged up to take home). I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to chop properly!

3 comments:

  1. way to go !!! watch your fingers!
    isaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee, that must have been fun! Can you do it without looking and zapping your fingers? Well done!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. VEEEEERY IMPRESSED, just keep your fingers intact...you will have to teach me one day. Love Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried