Monday 16 November 2009

7 weeks till Christmas - Card 1 and 2

Well, having just put our house on the market, and now having little time for anything other than cleaning and tidying, I have fallen behind. Never mind, I'll catch up... I hope :)
2 cards for last week's challenge. ..

The first is the sketch
I have used Adirondak espresso and Distress Antique Linen with cream card as my colours.


The second is a "shaker" card. This was a bit of a challenge! I loved making the frame, which is by Crafty Individuals. I painted it with Gesso to create a key, then used the Viva Terra paint, which I stamped into, to create texture. I rubbed Viva precious metal gold paint into the writing grooves, and painted over all of it with Adirondak Bottle Green dabber paint. This technique is one of many I learnt on the ArtsyCraft weekend.
The WinterWonderland stamp is byKatzelkraft, the swirls on the right corner are Crafty Individuals, the lamp and trees are by Mariette Verhees and the Rejoice is by Hero Arts.


Thank you for looking, I hope you like them

2 comments:

  1. oh, I do like this one! My favourite xmas stamp too ;)
    hugs,
    isax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are stunning! They are both so classy and elegant, really beautiful!
    Love those stamps!
    Jenni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried