Monday 9 November 2009

8 weeks till Christmas - Special K

Last week's Special K card is finally done.
The spec was for a background made of tissue paper, then coloured.
I made my background with kitchen towel, painted with Adirondak Red Pepper and Gold acrylic paint. I then stuck it to a piece of card. When it was dry I cut it in half and used the crop-a-dile to make holes for the ribbon.
The background card has been smeared with embossing ink, and embossed with gold.
The NOEL (from KatzelKraft) is stamped and then embossed in gold detail embossing powder.
The stamped swirls on the sides are from Basic Grey.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Trish! Who knew we could all get so creative with our backgrounds? I still have to go do mine..I hope it works.
    I love your take on it though!Lovely!
    Jenni
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried