Wednesday 16 February 2011

Art Journey day in the Netherlands

Last week I spent a wonderful 4 days with my sister, Jenni. We went shopping, crafting and had a great day at Louise's Art Journey day in Sleen.

Our group made a gift for Louise, as a thank you, a frame filled with hand decorated boxes (then filled with assorted nuts). Jenni and I made 3 boxes, one each and one together. The blue sea one is mine and the roses we made together. The stamps are all Art Journey stamps.


The finished piece (and Louise), she loved it.

2 comments:

  1. oh fantastic !!!!
    I bet she was thrilled!!
    you two look lovely. I have wonderful memories of my weekend (+ an extra day lol) in the Netherlands with you guys...
    hugs
    isa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, great week! We'll just have to do it again in April...
    Loisue told met yesterday how much she loved the boxes.
    C U soon :) xxx
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried