Saturday 6 July 2013

Another card from Sue Carrington's Tag Screen

I so enjoyed making the previous card, using the techniques on the PaperArtsy Blog, from Sue Carrington's Tag Screen, that I made another one.


I have used the same Fresco Paints (Beach Hut, Limelight, Snowflake) plus I added some Pea Coat to the frame around the word Sanctuary.
The dragonfly is painted with Pearlescent Watercolour paints, so if you tilt the card it becomes electric blue (with hints of gold).
The stamps are from Hot Picks 1006 again.

5 comments:

  1. great card Trish, I love this set of stamps
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, love the stamp. I have been looking at this Hot pick for a while and trying to resist, you're making it hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dragon fly and the colours go beautifully with this set of stamps. Gorgeous. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are really beautiful, and I'll bet you can see all the nuances even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such great depth and detail in your card, looks super. I like this colour combi very much. I bet that draginfly really pops IRL! Great choice of stamps too :)
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried