Tuesday 15 October 2013

PaperArtsy : Joanne Wardle

Joanne Wardle is back at PaperArtsy this week, with her clean and simple style.
This is really not my style at all, so I plunged in to have a go at her first project. I must say - I'm rather taken with it!

I made 2 cards, the first is following her example, the second was to use up the die cut (and left over paint on my craft sheet) - so I just made a kind of mirror image.



I used the Eclectica Branch die, Fresco Paints : Blood Orange, Pumpkin Soup and Smoked Paprika
The splat stamp is the wonderful Mini 72.
For both cards I added a border of Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge), just to add a bit of a frame.
I did not raise the cards on 3d foam though, as I will probably be posting them to the recipients.
I'm rather pleased with the results!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Trish, I like them both very much, especially the first one. Great autumn colours. These look like something I could manage, will have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous autumn leaves! I like both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just perfect! I love that you also used the diecut piece, and I'm glad you are pleased with the outcome. thanks for taking part in my challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumn cards! CAS is not my style either; you made it your own, though. Very well done! Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun wasn't it ! Love both cards...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really effective and neat ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice cards Trish x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried