Saturday 23 November 2013

PaperArtsy Challenge : Liz Borer

Liz Borer is back at PaperArtsy this week, and wow, it is really worth seeing her posts - they are amazing!
I really can't create anything near the wonderful pieces of art she created this week, but I had a go at her second project.


 
I have used Fresco paints Mermaid, Bora Bora, Beach hut, South Pacific, Stone and Snowflake
I used Grunge paste through a Crafter's Workshop stencil (I can't remember which one)
The sail boat is stamped on Crackly Tissue Paper (yes, I still have some stashed away...)
I have used Treasure Brass on the swirls (doesn't show up much in the photo)


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Trish, this is gorgeous! I love the way you blended the paint - just perfect and the sentiment is lovely! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, clean and simple, very nice blending. Bora Bora is one of my all time fave colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic. I don't know how you created it but I really like the look of the sky.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. It's a lovely lovely blue colours!! Also I like the scene of the sea.

    Etsuko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the swirls become sea... very poetic imagery and sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card again Gladys x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried