Saturday 29 March 2014

PaperArtsy Challenge : Botanical Tag

Over at PaperArtsy this week, I was inspired by Brenda Brown's Botanical Tag.
For once I made something other than a card!

I used tissue paper to cover the tags, then painted with watered down Limited Edition JOFY paints.
The flower is from JOFY collection 14.  I painted it with Fresco Paints, then covered it with metallic glaze, and finally covered the flower head with glossy accents (you probably can't see any of that in the picture!)
For the butterflies I painted card, then punched the butterflies. The big one is stamped with Ink & the Dog Mini 44 (script) and they are all edged with black pen and then covered with glossy accents.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Trish, such pretty colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, Trish. Especially I liked pink background and glossy butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific tags Trish, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, perfect colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layering of the 2 tags at an angle, it adds a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags, the colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this tag. Trish, need to stroke it. Colours, threads, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trish,
    Great tag I love how you left it to swing off to the side of the extension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific tags Trish! I like your colours and design.
    Jenni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried