Monday 20 October 2014

PaperArtsy Challenge : Gothic Card

Another PaperArtsy Challenge card for me : I was inspired by Liesbeth Fiddler's Gothic Card, but made mine into a Christmas card.

I followed her instructions, using Smoothy white stamping card, and painting it with Fresco Paints in Irish Cream, Nougat, Sky Blue and Pea Coat.
The front piece of card has more blue, and back piece more cream
I repeat stamped the buildings from Hot Pick 1110, and added Santa and his reindeer (a stamp I got as a freebie with an order - but I am not sure which company)
The background is stamped with a grunge snowflake  (Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous)

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on Liesbeth card, less Gothic more Christmassy... Your freebie stamp is likely to be Crafty Individuals by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your liesbeth inspired card!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Trish!! I love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Trish! I love your background! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried