Thursday 19 February 2015

PaperArtsy challenge : paint (again)

Well, my new JOFY30 stamps arrived, and I just had to make a card!
(sorry I cant link to them as they are not on the PA website yet), but have a look at Jo Firth-Young's blog to see the stamps, and my inspiration for this card. Thank you Jo!

I used smoothy card, and covered it with Fresco Acrylic Paint : Vanilla and Haystack
I also used a honeycomb style stencil with Pumpkin soup to create the background
I stamped in Sepia with the honeycomb from JOFY30.
On separate smoothy card (covered in Vanilla), I stamped the beehive, bee and sentiment. I coloured them with pencils.

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, love these stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow so loving this card, really gorgeous, the background is fab. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love that card Trish!! Those bumble bees Have been very popular!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bee stamps are really lovely, very cute! Great card
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried