Wednesday 2 December 2015

PaperArtsy Challange : Masterboards

Over at PaperArtsy the challenge is Masterboards

They are great fun to create, and means 4 cards in quick succession once created.
I went with a Christmas theme. These are the finished cards
I forgot to photograph it before I cut it up, but here are the pieces before I made the cards
 or the background I used an A4 sheet of Smoothy Card, which I brayered with Fresco Paints : Lake Wanaka, China, Pea Coat, Snowflake, London Bus
Star stencil by Stampers Anonymous
Stamps : Ink & the Dog Mini 22, Ellen Vargo 02
Music stamp - Tim Holtz
Glimmer Mist - Snowflake

7 comments:

  1. Your cards look great Trish, I love your masterboard background!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your masterboard! I'm all for alternative colour schemes for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Masterboards and great cards too. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different colour scheme for Christmas cards, great master board x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finished cards are ideal with your lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great Trish. I love the red, white and blue colour scheme. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like your master board. I guess I'd better start thinking about starting my Christmas cards....:)
    Xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried