Sunday 31 July 2016

PaperArtsy Challenge : Colour Mixing

The challenge at PaperArtsy is Colour Mixing

I loved the post by Hazel Agnew, especially her second journal page, the landscape.
I made my card from her pictures, although I cannot replicate the beuatiful watercolour effect she achieved, I am still happy with my attempt
It was great fun using just 2 paint colours, and creating all the different colours from them

I used Fresco Paints in Pumpkin Soup and China, plus Satin Glaze to dilute
The stamps are JOFY14 and JOFY33

To define the hills and fields I used a distress marker and a wet paintbrush

2 comments:

  1. Oh Trish....how lovely. You have given your landscape a renewed freshness. I am so flattered that I inspired you to have a go. Thankyou, you made my day, week even! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to practise my watercolouring too Trish. I have lots of ideas in my head, but feel like a bull in a China shop once I put colour to paper, I'm really good at overdoing it! Practise practise!.... ~Leandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot to me.

Sundried